cfMesh+ cloud now available on cloudHPC
CloudHPC is continuously committed into expanding the range of software available on our platform. This autumn, the range of CFD, FEA and FEM software available to users is expanding with a new tool dedicated to mesh generation: cfMesh+ cloud.
This tool is dedicated to generate mesh for OpenFOAM and similar CFD software in mechanical engineering applications. Thanks to a cooperation with Creative Fields Ltd, we are now officially releasing it on the cloudHPC.
cfMesh main features are:
- Input file in STL, STEP, IGES and BREP format
- Series of tools to heal input files
- Generation of volume mesh with hexahedral, polyhedral or tetrahedral elements
- Boundary layer extrusion from walls
- Export mesh in format such as OpenFOAM, Fluent, CGNS, and AVL FIRE
It is possible to run two versions of cfMesh:
- OpenSource version
- Commercial version – including a User Interface to set-up your mesh.
While the open-source version is completely free, the commercial version needs a license to run. The license is authomatically provided by the platform and has an hourly cost as highlighted in the following table:
cfMesh+ cloud can run on both a user interface or just via script if you have already generated your meshDict input file on your local PC. Furthermore the software is 100% compatible with cloudHPCexec tool developped to allow users to interact with cloudHPC directly from their Linux terminals.
If you want to know more about the cfMesh+ integration on cloudHPC you can test yourself by registering and use for free the platform up to 300 vCPU/Hours or check the following webinar we held to show this new integration.